Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Survival Preparedness With Toddlers: Wilderness Awareness and Skills Sharing With Children

a touch religious and too mainstream for me, but there's not much out there...


Survival Preparedness With Toddlers in Tow, by H.P.

As a former Boy Scout and long time minimalist, survival preparation is a natural fit for a “hobby” as I enter my thirties. Of course this “hobby” is an important life decision, unlike how one might approach golf or poker. The importance of this life decision really becomes clear when I think about my wife and our two little girls. As anyone with small children will confirm, hobbies and social activities take a backseat to the needs of your toddlers. My longtime interest in the outdoors, camping, and shooting have provided a sensible platform for a jump into the survivalist lifestyle...


Read More...

No comments: