Thursday, January 26, 2006

"You have never seen a bigger pain in the ass than the father who wants to get involved; he can be repulsive."

Former Chief Judge Richard Huttner, Kings County (Brooklyn) Family Court and Member of the New York State Commission on Child Support quoted in "The Fathers Also Rise", New York Magazine, November 18, 1985.

Interesting stuff old friend,

Beautiful fam you got there. I was just checken out your site, and the section about papas caught my eye. Im not ganna bore you by going into my year long court battle's with my daughters mamma. XXXX (our daughter) funny enough sharing the name sake of XXXX XXXXXXXX has spent more time having legal papers thrown back and forth over her then just about anyone i know. It's kinda fucked man, But more to the point, I cant tell u how many time attornies, friends, case workers, mediators, even child phyciatris beleave it or not told me to just walk away. People would say things like "Why do u even want to get involved? You pony up for Child suport, health insurance, day care, and attornie fees and all u get out of it is a couple of hours on the weekend."

I guess as a "single" pappa your just shuffled into that knuckle dragging girlfriend beating deadbeat dad sterio type. When faced with odds favored toward the mamma in every single court case regardless of the situation I can understand why some pappa's would feel unwanted altogather.
Give'em an invoice and show'em the door.
It's created a devide, the hudge step forward woman took in the 50's & 60's, has created a hudge bias in the civil courts. A serious look needs to be taken at this gap. I spent most of last year searching web sites on fathers rights and the laws regarding them. Its pretty fucken weak man. Anywho I get pretty fired up when i start thinking about the courts and getting bent over like most fathers do. So I'll stop this dieatribe for now.

xxx.

p.s. your site is 2 lagit 2 quit.

No comments: