Saturday, November 11, 2006

I will piss on Rupert Murdoch's grave



This is absolutely disgusting to throw all over myspace. Why can't we at least be blessed with a nation of hypochondriacs into herbal medicine?

I'm sorry, I believe that there are strange ailments and mental imbalances out there but I refuse to believe they are as widespread as we make them out to be in the United States and Canada (I can't really speak for anywhere else as I don't follow BigPharm overseas too often, though I should). I also don't think we should be baiting people with ads hinting at things they might have... how can we get away with luring vulnerable souls and still deny the idea that our very culture breeds these ailments and afflictions and the weaknesses susceptible to them in the first place?

Okay, enough ranting. I hope Tom pulls my plug for this one, that meddling bastard.

No comments: